Monday, March 10, 2008

Screenshots from Humbah

Ok, y'all... Humbah hooked me up with a treasure trove of screen shots for your enjoyment. Below are his shots and his descriptions... enjoy!!! =)

"I'm an avid Screen-Shotter. So I went through the hundred or so and picked out a few I thought you might like.


A Screen shot of what NOT to be.




Bric and Metacrow two-manning a boss in Stratholme (or whatever that instance is in EPL, the big burning city). Good stuff.



a shot of Daylin kicking the piss out of ZF. You know that stair sequence, yeah, he did that all at once.


The two elekk shots are good times with Trae..or was it Tel? I can never keep it straight. Anyway, fountain, SW, lots of elekks.



Figure it out...I can't remember that one, guess you'll have to figure it out. Oh, that's right, figure out WHERE I am.


Jerry Garcia's 'shroom in Zangarmarsh. I was tying to think up a witty chat bubble to have over my head when I took the pic, but coldn't think of one. I have the coordinates for it so I can take a new pic if you want.


a shot of just about the coolest debuff ever. It was....in BEM I think....

A pic of what happens when Porche gets pissed at RFK? SFK? that one in the barrens, on the left side of the path as you come from...ratchet?"

Awesome, Humbah!!! Thanks so much!
One thing... isn't the hookah on the mushroom an Alice in Wonderland reference, rather than a Jerry Garcia one? Or maybe a bit of both? .....
"For some minutes [the Caterpillar] puffed away without speaking, but at last it unfolded its arms, took the hookah out of its mouth again and said, 'So you think you're changed, do you?' 'I'm afraid I am, sir,' said Alice: 'I can't remember things as I used - and I don't keep the same size for ten minutes together!' 'Can't remember what things?' said the Caterpillar."
Lewis Carrol Alices Adventures in Wonderland









No comments: