Monday, March 24, 2008

Learning to Fly


Is there anything like it? I remember when I first got my flight form and Bricco and I did nothing but play around and fly for over an hour. It's some of the best stuff in the game, imho! I teamed up with Mantisa the other day for some of the utter tedium that is the Nesingwary questing in Nagrand. She was 68 already (69? sorry, Manti, I don't remember) and already had flight form. But the poor girl didn't know how to fly UP yet! So I acquainted her with her space bar and things were off to the highest of heights. As we soared and swooped and free fell in caster form (wheeeeeee!!!) I was reminded of how fun this game could be when you were doing nothing at all goal oriented, doing nothing but fun. I recommend. Grats, Manti! Fly on, sister Dru! =)

No comments: