Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Oh how the low have become mighty




Today was one of my favorite dailies, Heroic Botanica. Metacrow, Duh, Traenei, Listra and I went in to take it out. We were optimistic but it turned out...not optimistic enough. To put it flatly, we straight smoked it. Tore it up. Farmed it. Made it our bitch. Every boss we killed died within the FIRST phase. We simply amazed ourselves (not normally difficult to do, I know). I apologize for not having a screen shot of us in action, I'm sure that pic would have been over the top as well.

Anyway, the point is that we've come a hell of along way, and it's inspiring to see just how far. We're leaps and bounds beyond where we were when we first started doing Heroics. I don't know about you but it makes me proud.

I'm not sure what the damage meters were like, but but to give you a taste of the action: T' had 1.5 million damage done, topping the charts. I had 1.2 million healing done, a 9.7k crit and a 1003 HOT on Listra. Speaking of Listra: Through the whole instance she was complaining that she didn't have enough time in each fight for her DPS to exceed that of T' and Duh, which she knew she could do. Warp Splinter gave her her chance and she not only gained aggro, she gained it twice, and from Metacrow no less. I've never seen it done.

Bravo Solidarity.

No comments: